Sometimes a bad roof installation can be very obvious. If you’re waking up to literal raindrops hitting your face and your roof has become something of a suggestion, it’s a bad roof. Most times, however, signs of a bad roof installation can be subtle and take the eye of a trained professional to spot.
While Identifying improper roof installations is a job generally best left to professionals, there are signs that the average homeowner can look out for that will indicate you need to call someone like the professionals here at Grandmark Service Company for further inspection.
We not only want to provide the most reliable service but are also striving to become your go-to source for information on all things home services. We want to build long-term customers who are equipped with the knowledge to make informed decisions about their roofing needs.
Signs Of A Bad Roof Installation
While it isn’t always obvious, there are a few aesthetic signs anyone can look out for that can indicate that you might need further roofing assistance. Consider calling the professionals at Grandmark Service Company if you notice any of the following:
- Sagging rooflines – The horizon between your roof and walls should be as straight as possible. Uneven lines can be a sign of improper installation.
- Damaged/bald shingles/missing shingles – While shingle damage can be a sign of recent damage, a new installation should have essentially perfect shingle work from day one, making it easier to spot new damage as it occurs.
- Ununiform appearance – The roof should appear flat and uniform over the entire surface. Lumps or dips can be a bad sign.
- Mismatched shingles – A professional installer will use uniform and matching materials throughout the entire process. Mismatched shingles are an obvious sign of unprofessionalism.
- Reused flashing – Again, all materials used by a company should be new and meet all building standards and requirements. Reused supplies, such as flashing, can lower quality and even be dangerous in some situations.
- Water leaks – A roof should be watertight..always.
If you notice any of these issues or other obvious signs of a subpar roofing job, call and schedule one of our qualified employees to come and take a look so we can provide whatever roofing solution your situation may call for. We guarantee that any service from us will be done to the highest standards possible the first time!
How To Avoid A Bad Roof Replacement
The best way to avoid a bad roof replacement is by choosing to seek out trusted professionals who strive to perform at the highest standards possible. Grandmark Service Company understands that a reputation like this is only built through consistent, quality work.
You can rest assured that any roofing work done by Grandmark Service Company will be done with our own reputation and your satisfaction in mind. We’ll provide the most professional roof replacement in Fresno, guaranteed.
Let Grandmark Provide A Roofing Solution That’ll Have You Covered!
Whether it’s repairing an existing roof, installing a new one or fixing the mistakes of someone who didn’t take their jobs as seriously as we do, the professionals at Grandmark Service Company are fully equipped to provide you with any and all roofing solutions you could need.
Don’t think we stop at roofs! Grandmark strives to be an industry leader in ALL things home service. We’re fully confident that our professionals can address any HVAC problem with just as much professionalism as we handle your roofing needs.